STIMA - NEGOTIATION TECHNIQUES - OXFORD NEGOTIATION SCHOOL
A unique opportunity for Marketing Managers and Marketing Directors to come in contact with captivating experts, renown in the world. Limited number of participants
1 day programme
Advanced negotiation techniques
As a marketing manager you constantly negotiate with service providers and within your own organisation.
Professor Tim Cullen – Director of the OXFORD NEGOCIATION SCHOOL
Tim Cullen will explore two building blocks to successful negotiation: decision-making and persuasion, and go on to lay out a range of strategies to enable all parties to achieve positive results. Five skills -information gathering, rational decision-making, persuasion, innovation, and implementation- constitute the negotiator’s tool kit.
Complex negotiation scenarios which provide a range of competitive and cooperative negotiation strategies will be analysed. This session will help you shape important deals, negotiate in uncertain environments, create more value, and resolve seemingly intractable disputes.
- Teacher at Saïd Business School
- Head of TCA International Policy Management (consulting firm), which focuses on issues of economic development, governance and integrity, and the management of reputational risk/opportunities for countries and companies.
- Commissioner on the Financial Supervision Commission of the Isle of Man Government.
- Professional career:
- Ford Motor Company (UK and in Dearborn Michigan) and Continental Bank (Chicago).
- Chief of External Relations at the World Bank (European Office in Paris).
- Bank’s Chief Spokesman and Director of the Information and Public Affairs Division (1990, Washington, responsible for relations with a wide range of external constituencies).
About GLOBALGLOBAL is a unique collaboration regarding a free publication with the world’s best business schools. www.globalbusmag.com
Where? Hotel Pullman Brussels - Victor Hortaplein 1, 1060 Bruxelles
When? 19 May 2017
When? 19 May 2017
- € 890,00
- € 805,00 - (members STIMA, IAB, BDMA)